|Home||» Products||» Bio Fertilizers||» Glucanoacetobacter Liquid|
Following the principles of integrity in all our business operations, we are engaged in manufacturing and supplying a quality grade Glucanoacetobacter Liquid. These liquids are used to provide nitrogen to the plants which is an essential nutrient. We process the liquid using superior quality compounds sourced from the authentic vendors of the market. For safe and easy transportation we pack the Glucanoacetobacter Liquid using high quality packaging materials and offer to the clients at pocket friendly price.
Increases the crop yield
This is a scientifically proven microbes which absorbs atmospheric nitrogen from air and make it available to crop plant. By an estimate this bactarium provide about 40 kg N/acre . At high-tech bio agent we have developed a highly effective strain which is employed a nitrogen biofertilizer in most of the crop and soil.
Product Mode of Action
Near about 78 % nitrogen is available in air. But it is in the form of N2. where as plant required nitrogen in the form of NO3. So even plenty of nitrogen in air plant can not use it as a food.
Microbes present in High Tech glucanoacetobacter when reach up to root zone of any crop first the releases various enzymes like. Nitrogenous . These enzyme acts on linkage bond between two nitrogen and by various conversions make nitrogen available to plant
Atmospheric Nitrogen (N2)
Nitrate (NO3) (By this nitrogen make available to plant.)
Most of farmers have a tendency to use chemical nitrogen sources to mitigate nitrogen demand by plant. Generally urea is the universal source use by most of the farmer. Nitrogen available from urea is in the form of Amine (NH2) so here again it is different from actual requirement of plant i.e. NO3
Microbes present in High Tech nitrogen fertilizer also help to convert NH2 form of nitrogen available from urea to required Form by plant i.e. NO3
Product benefits :
- fix at lease up to 20 to 40 kg atmospheric nitrogen in soil and by these help to reduce the amount of synthetic nitrogenous fertilizer application
- help to fully utilize chemical fertilizer by acting as a catalyst ( by enzyme secretion) during conversion of available nitrogen from to required nitrogen from for plant
- it help to increases the crop yield
- help to increases natural soil biomass so by these help to improve soil health
- improve plant vigor, plant health etc.
Direction for use :
1) 1-2 lit/acre as direct soil application
2) Can be applied with any organic fertilizer
3) Spot application ÃÆÃ¢â¬Å¡ÃâÃÂ® 150 ml/pump as soil drench
4) Spray on ratoon just after cutting of crop ÃÆÃ¢â¬Å¡ÃâÃÂ® 100ml/pump
- Liquid form
- Liquid form ÃÆÃÂ¢ÃÂ¢Ã¢â¬Å¡ÃÂ¬ÃÂ¢Ã¢âÂ¬Ã
â 500 ml , 1 lit
Liquid form 2 x 107 cells/ml